Good news for you, Apple’s latest pricey Airpods already have a replacement plan in place. According to Apple’s updated warranty guidelines, if you lose your Airpods, you will be allowed to buy a replacement pod although it won’t be cheap.
For Airpods that have expired warranty, the company will do a battery swap. The replacement and charging cases is priced at USD $69/pc. You have the option of charging the case for just USD $49. However, it should be noted that this warranty is only applicable for defective batteries and does not include normal wear and tear.
He Airpods were released alongside the iPhone7 after several delays priced at USD $159. These tiny devices can sync to multiple gadgets. The availability depends on your location.
More News To Read
- Troll Free Chat Interface for Twitch
- Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy Could Cause Autism
- Spinach Could Be the Key to Producing Efficient Renewable Energy
- Pick up a New Career this New Years and Start By Learning to Code
- No More Flat Tires – Flat Free Bikes Are Here